Predictive Monitoring Software
Ensuring resilience and performance of IT systems with AI-based software
How CuriX® supports you
Effective error prediction instead of time-consuming troubleshooting.
- Reduction of system failures (and associated costs)
- Reduction of costs for detecting and correcting errors and error sources
At application level
- Avoidance of reputational damage due to unplanned application downtimes
- Anticipate instead of react: Precursor of processes that can be automated (predictive alerts)
- Accelerated problem analysis/root cause analysis
- Possibility of preventive system maintenance, predictive maintenance
- Freeing up IT staff for value-added activities
Finding deviations in system behavior
With CuriX® you know if your anomaly is important or if it is part of the background noise. CuriX® tells you when the anomaly becomes critical and when the defined thresholds are exceeded. The anomaly analysis is cause-independent; i.e. the anomaly may have been caused by misconfiguration, cyber attacks or other irregularities in the IT infrastructure.
Holistic alerting & target-oriented predictions
CuriX® recognizes problematic patterns, calculates predictions for the future based on them, warns of possible malfunctions or failures, shows security gaps and also the possible effects on business processes and services.
With CuriX® you are able to act before an error affects your system. CuriX® warns you at an early stage and gives precise instructions on where the source of the error lies and how you can rectify or prevent the error. CuriX® enables you to perform maintenance proactively and helps you estimate when future maintenance may be required.
CuriX® automates your processes
With CuriX® you automate your processes – and thus significantly reduce the workload of your IT team. CuriX® operates on the predictive and prescriptive level and is therefore the ideal tool for operating effectively despite increasing complexity.
CuriX® learns along with you: Thanks to AI & Machine Learning
The longer CuriX® runs, the more intelligent it becomes. CuriX learns independently and sets dynamic thresholds; there is no need for manual configuration. As a result, CuriX® significantly reduces the number of false alarms.
Create a resilient IT system
The artificial intelligence of CuriX® acts preventively against system failures, recognizing the patterns of cyber attacks or potential production problems and vulnerabilities in advance. CuriX® thus reduces application and service outages, ensuring higher employee productivity and greater security for the entire IT infrastructure.
Detection of shadow IT
By reconciling data with surrounding systems, CuriX® detects shadow IT. CuriX® consolidates data silos and can be used as a bridge across them.
Increasing efficiency & cost structure
In addition to preventing downtime and downtime-related costs, the targeted use of technology has a positive impact on the overall IT budget. Automated, predictive monitoring and machine learning-driven analytics accelerate the identification of issues, increasing staff efficiency.
KPI analysis and maturity determination also provide sound information on rule compliance as well as decision-making bases for the development of the IT strategy.
What exactly happens in your system when you use CuriX®:
Step 1: Data
Feed CuriX® with a wide variety of data sources
- Unrestricted data sources
- Dynamic data
- Static data
- Automatic aggregation
- Proprietary and custom interfaces
- Dynamic customizations
CuriX® can incorporate unrestricted dynamic and static (e.g. CMDB) data. In the event of intentional system changes, the data collection is dynamically adapted to the new circumstances. Any data sources can be integrated at the same time. CuriX® automatically aggregates across all these sources. The data can come from log file management, SIEM, monitoring, IoT, cloud, etc. Whether custom or proprietary interface does not matter. If a proper data lake is missing, we implement CuriX® on request also in combination with a log file management ideally suited to your needs.
Step 2: Information
CuriX® gets to know your system
Based on the collected data, CuriX® automatically learns the normal state of the system with all integrated data sources and defines this as a baseline. Deviations from the baseline are detected as anomalies. CuriX® uses artificial intelligence to determine whether an anomaly is critical. If necessary, further steps are taken, such as setting off an alarm. In addition to baseline-based detection, threshold values can also be defined. Compared to classical solutions, CuriX® allows a proactive prediction of threshold violations, which can thus be avoided in advance.
All integrated data is automatically correlated to derive dependencies. The combination of static and dynamic data forms a holistic model, which allows statements beyond the technical level to the entire organization. This can even be done across layers from the application to the infrastructure. In general, the more data CuriX® is provided with, the more and more detailed analyses are possible.
- Learn baseline
- Automatic anomaly detection
- Threshold based predictions
- Automatic cross-layer correlation of all data
- Linking of static and dynamic data
- System model generation
- Holistic model
Step 3: Knowledge
CuriX® understands severity of errors
- Determination of the health of overall and subsystems (health score)
- Determination of critical deviations from normal behavior
- Prediction of possible errors and system failures
- Determination of possible weak points
Based on the detected anomalies and the correlations, critical system deviations are determined and predictions for possible future failures as well as system failures are made. Unknown patterns from inside and outside are detected, which significantly increases system security as well as resilience. All factors are incorporated into a scoring system that gives you clear indications of critical conditions. The health status is indicated for the entire system as well as for all subsystems with a health score. This serves as a basis for Root Cause Analyses, Heal Advices and Self Healing.
Step 4: Wisdom
Your system becomes resilient
In the CuriX Dashboard, all important parameters are visible on one page and easy to use. Because known correlations can be used to determine the cause of the problem, CuriX® provides you with guidance on how to fix the problem (Heal Advices). The operations team receives these messages early, leaving enough time to act. Issues can be resolved before they impact customers and the business. Forwarding of Predictions and Heal Advices via mail or into a ticket system is standard. A ticket can be forwarded directly to the person responsible for the problem. In self-healing mode, CuriX® can take semi- or fully automated actions depending on the problem at hand.
- Root Cause Analyses
- Determination of error locations
- Support for problem solving through Heal Advices
- Automated triggering of preventive measures (Self-Healing)
- Dispatching / forwarding of tasks / assignments
- Connection to external ticketing, alarm systems, etc.
CuriX® is suitable for all system landscapes – on premise, hybrid, or cloud only – and can therefore be used flexibly. CuriX® is based on your data lake. This can be fed by SIEM, monitoring, or other log file collection tools. It is therefore suitable both as an add on and as a replacement for your monitoring tool – naturally across data silos.
- Fully automated correlation/detection of data in real time
- Integration of metrics without configuration effort
- Multiple approaches to anomaly/fault detection
- Systemic failure prediction / root cause analysis
- Root cause analysis
- Intelligentes Alerting / Alertforwarding
- Healadvice / Selfhealing
- Connection of Business Model and System Architecture (IT)
- Integration of source-independent data (agnostic)
- IoT, cloud, IT, smart devices, metrics, NDR, EDR
- Integration of target systems (agnostic)
- Risk management tool, decision support systems, ticket systems, SOAR, alert management
- Cross-silo data analysis
- Among others monitoring logfile and SIEM tools
- Noise filtering/reduction
Make your IT infrastructure resilient
We work with universities and research institutions to make CuriX® even better. With CuriX® you are one step ahead.
Get our CuriX® whitepaper now for free